- Teacher of Events, Hospitality & Catering Studies: The post would entail the planning and delivery of relevant and challenging vocational / subject specific sessions and embedded functional skills for students and trainees across all programmes including support for relevant qualifications and work experience. To co-ordinate and liaise with managers about events taking place internally and externally. This will be split between the teaching post and co-coordinating the food centre. For more information: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/2479264/teacher-hospitality-and-catering-studies-events/ Closing date: 31st Jan 2018
- Weekend Catering Assistant – to work as part of the team in the Eatery kitchen serving meals to students and kitchen preparation. This post entails working every Saturday or every Sunday. Closing date: 31st Jan 2018
- Catering Assistant – to work as part of the team in the Eatery kitchen serving meals to students and kitchen preparation. This post is working 4 days per week and is a permanent post. For more information: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/2406778/catering-assistant/
- Care & Independence Support Worker: Support students and trainees to be more independent by developing their life skills and personal care skills in their residences and in the community. This post is term time only and is inclusive of six weeks holiday pay. You will follow a fixed two week rolling rota and working every other weekend. For more information: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/2554585/care-and-independence-support-worker-permanent-and-fixed-term-cover/ Closing date: 31st January 2018
- Bank Care & Independence Support Workers: we have part-time hours available on a casual basis. It is essential to have experience of working in in a similar role and QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Adult Health & Social Care. No closing date.
- Volunteers: we are looking for volunteers to work in our Garden Centre, horticultural areas and at our satellite site in Penley. It is essential to be over 18 years old to be a volunteer. If you would like to volunteer and are over 18 years of age, please send an email to Caroline Morris or write a letter to the Human Resources department expressing your interest. No closing date.
If you would like to apply for a job please download an application form below and send to Caroline Morris, Human Resources Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Disability Confident employer and we offer a guaranteed interview scheme for suitable applicants.
Derwen College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information about our Mindful Employer status, please visit the Mindful Employer website: www.mindfulemployer.net
Derwen College is a charity and fundraising helps us buy equipment and experiences for our students. If you would like to donate to Derwen College, you can do so through our Virgin Money Giving account. Donations can be one-off, on a monthly basis or as part of a specific fundraising event.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of Derwen College or donate, please contact Tonia Davies – email@example.com