- Restaurant Supervisor: this is a full-time and permanent post where you will supervise the day to day running of the Hospitality and Catering areas. For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’. Closing date: 31st August 2018
- Kitchen / Waiting On : We have a part-time opportunity for a Kitchen/ Waiting On to join our Hospitality and Catering team at Derwen. You will work on a Sunday preparing, cooking and professionally serving food and drinks to customers. Closing date: 24th August 2018
- Commercial Supervisor: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Supervisor to join our Retail Team. You will be responsible for the operational day to day running of the commercial outlet. For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’ :https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/4409864/commercial-supervisor/ Closing date: 17th August 2018
- Support Practitioner – Short Breaks: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Practitioner to join our new short break provision. For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/4409858/support-practitioner-short-breaks/ Closing date: 22nd August 2018
- Support Practitioner: We currently have an exciting opportunity for Support Practitioner’s to join our Care Team. You will support our students to be more independent by developing their life and personal care skills in their residences and in the community.(2-year fixed term contract working term time only). Based in Oswestry, Shropshire. For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/4409856/support-practitioner/ Closing date: 22nd August 2018
- Support Practitioner Waking Nights: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Practitioner – Waking Nights to join our Care Team. You will work across our main campus to maintain a stable and caring environment that puts the health, safety and welfare of our students and clients first. For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/4409857/support-practitioner-waking-nights/ Closing date: 22nd August 2018
- Housekeeper: This is a permanent and part -time position. We are looking to recruit two housekeepers to work on a Saturday and Sunday every other weekend throughout the year. ( We will also consider candidates who wish to work every weekend too.) For more information please see ‘Hired on Line’: https://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/4409616/housekeeper-part-time/ Closing date: 8th August 2018
- Bank Care & Independence Support Workers: we have part-time hours available on a casual basis. It is essential to have experience of working in in a similar role and QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Adult Health & Social Care. No closing date.
- Volunteers: we are looking for volunteers to work in our Garden Centre, horticultural areas and at our satellite site in Penley. It is essential to be over 18 years old to be a volunteer and have horticultural knowledge. If you would like to volunteer, please send an email to Caroline Morris or write a letter to the Human Resources department expressing your interest. No closing date.
If you would like to apply for a job please download an application form below and send to Caroline Morris, Human Resources Advisor – [email protected]
We are a Disability Confident employer and we offer a guaranteed interview scheme for suitable applicants.
Derwen College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information about our Mindful Employer status, please visit the Mindful Employer website: www.mindfulemployer.net
Derwen College is a charity and fundraising helps us buy equipment and experiences for our students. If you would like to donate to Derwen College, you can do so through our Virgin Money Giving account. Donations can be one-off, on a monthly basis or as part of a specific fundraising event.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of Derwen College or donate, please contact Laura Griffiths – [email protected]
We also run volunteer days for local and national businesses. These are ideal for team building, helping our charity and giving a little bit back. Please contact Laura Griffiths [email protected]