- Functional Skills English Teacher: to deliver Functional Skills (FS) English and identify learners with specific FS needs for discrete provision. This is a part-time (2.5 days per week) fixed term contract covering maternity leave. For more information: http://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/1143961/functional-skills-english-teacher/Closing date: 26th April 2017
- Satellite Co-ordinator at Craven Arms: we are looking for a co-ordinator who can manage the day to day operation of our satellite provision at Craven Arms. It is essential to have a teaching qualification or specialist qualification and relevant industry sector knowledge and experience. Proven success of working within a similar role, and knowledge of external quality standards. For more information: http://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/1104074/satellite-co-ordinator-at-craven-arms/ Closing date: 20th April 2017
- Care & Independence Support Worker – Positive Behaviour Focus – Supporting students and staff across the college with aspects of behavioural management. This post would suit a candidate with a background in counselling, psychology, social work or a similar field. This post is term time (working a 46 week contract), you will follow a fixed two week rolling rota and the approximate hours are 3.30pm to 11pm, inclusive of some weekend work. Please see more information : http://www.hiredonline.co.uk/job/865090/care-and-independence-support-worker-positive-behavioural-focus/ Closing date: 15th May 2017
- Bank Care & Independence Support Workers: we have part-time hours available on a casual basis. It is essential to have experience of working in in a similar role and QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Adult Health & Social Care. No closing date.
- Volunteers: we are looking for volunteers to work in our Garden Centre, horticultural areas and at our satellite site in Penley. It is essential to be over 18 years old to be a volunteer. If you would like to volunteer and are over 18 years of age, please send an email to Caroline Morris or write a letter to the Human Resources department expressing your interest. No closing date.
If you would like to apply for a job please download an application form below and send to Caroline Morris, Human Resources Advisor – email@example.com
We are a Disability Confident employer and we offer a guaranteed interview scheme for suitable applicants.
Derwen College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information about our Mindful Employer status, please visit the Mindful Employer website: www.mindfulemployer.net
Derwen College is a charity and fundraising helps us buy equipment and experiences for our students. If you would like to donate to Derwen College, you can do so through our Virgin Money Giving account. Donations can be one-off, on a monthly basis or as part of a specific fundraising event.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of Derwen College or donate, please contact Jade Turner – firstname.lastname@example.org