If you are considering applying to Derwen College, the Admissions team is your first point of contact.
We are currently welcoming applications for admission into Derwen College’s vocational pathways for September 2022 and beyond.
Find out more about student life at Derwen. Watch our ‘Day in the Life’ videos.
Open Days at Derwen College
We are pleased to be able to offer in-person Open Day events once again. Places are limited and you will need to pre-book.
Catch up with our previous Virtual Open Day events by watching the videos below.After you have read our prospectus, watched the videos or been to an open day, the Admissions team can answer any further questions.
Or have a look at our Open Day Frequently Asked Questions page.
We are currently welcoming applications for residential and day placements for 2022 and beyond.
Find out more about our admissions and assessment process. The Admissions Process video below explains what happens once your young person’s application has been received.
To start your young person’s application to Derwen College, please download and complete our enquiry form.
Find out more about our Privacy Statement for Prospective Students.
You can find Derwen College at the following events:
- We are listed in Worcestershire’s SEND Life Beyond School publication this year. This is as an alternative to the events we would normally attend in Worcestershire. Find Derwen College on page 18 of the publication.
Our satellite sites, in-person spring open day events at:
- Ludlow Open Evening 4.30 – 6.30pm, Tuesday 8 February.
- Telford Open Evening, 4.30 – 6.30pm, Monday 28 February.
- Walford Open Evening, 4.30 – 6.30pm, Monday 21 March.
Our main campus (Gobowen) in-person spring open day event:
Our satellite sites, in-person summer open day events at:
- Ludlow Open Evening 4.30 – 6.30pm, Tuesday 24 May.
- Walford Open Evening 4.30 – 6.30pm, Monday 6 June.
- Telford Open Evening 4.30 – 6.30pm, Monday 13 June.
Our main campus (Gobowen) in-person summer open day event:
Admissions & Progressions Manager.
Pre-Entry Marketing & Student Recruitment Officer.